Excellence in Patient Care
The faculty are recognized as excellent clinicians, providing care for the most difficult problems in orthopaedic surgery. We look forward to being able to provide enhanced orthopaedic care for our patients. The Stanford University Department of Orthopaedic Surgery is dedicated to providing excellent patient care in the fields of orthopaedic surgery and musculoskeletal medicine. We focus on patient care in each of these orthopaedic subspecialties:
- Arthritis and Joint Replacement Service
- Foot and Ankle Services
- Hand and Upper Extremity
- Child and Adult Hip Preservation Center
- Sports Medicine Clinic
- Orthopaedic Spine Center
- Orthopaedic Trauma Service
- Orthopaedic Surgical Oncology Program
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Clinic
- Physical Medicine and Rehabiliation Division
Stanford Orthopaedics ranked amongst top in the U.S.
U.S. News and World Report name Stanford Hospital as one of the top 10 hospitals in the U.S, Stanford Hospitals also ranked in 13 adult specialities including Orthopaedics.