Foot and Ankle Clinic
Whether a patient is suffering from a chronic disorder or an acute injury of the foot and ankle, Stanford University orthopaedic specialists have expertise in treating a wide range of foot and ankle problems, including:
- Ankle sprains and fractures
- Achilles tendinitis or tears
- Fractures of the foot
- Sports injuries to the foot and ankle
- Chronic or acute foot and ankle pain
- Joint replacement for ankle conditions
- Osteoarthritis and inflammatory joint arthritis in the foot or ankle
- Deformities of the foot and ankle, congenital or acquired
- Bunion, hammer toe and claw toe deformities
Our team of specialty-trained orthopaedic physicians, physical therapists and orthotists are available to treat all types of foot and ankle injuries, disorders and diseases. The goal is to restore function and facilitate a quick return to daily activities, work and sports.
Foot and ankle FAQs:
Foot & Ankle
Foot & Ankle — Podiatry
- For profiles of Staff, Postdocs, Residents, and Clinical Fellows—as well as Faculty— see All Orthopaedic Surgery Profiles on the School of Medicine CAP Profiles website.