Musculoskeletal Tumor Clinic
- Pediatric and adult tumors
- Limb salvage surgery
- Expandable prostheses for growing children
- Tumors of the spine
- Soft tissue sarcomas
- Intraoperative radiation therapy
- Bone tumors from metastatic cancers
- Pathologic fractures
- Trucut needle biopsies available in clinic
- Radiofrequency ablation of osteoid osteomas
The musculoskeletal tumor service receives referrals from all over the world. Our customized approach to individual patient care allows patients to receive the type of treatment best suited for their individual situation.
- For profiles of Staff, Postdocs, Residents, and Clinical Fellows—as well as Faculty— see All Orthopaedic Surgery Profiles on the School of Medicine CAP Profiles website.