Shoulder and Elbow Clinic
Stanford orthopaedic specialists have expertise in treating a wide range of shoulder and elbow problems, including:
- Dislocations or instability
- Rotator cuff problems
- Cartilage injuries and shoulder pain
- Joint replacement
- Osteoarthritis and inflammatory arthritis
- Reverse total shoulder replacement
- Arthroscopic procedures
Our team of specialty-trained physicians are also skilled in treating patients seeking consultations and care after a failed surgery of the shoulder or elbow.
Hand & Upper Extremity
- For profiles of Staff, Postdocs, Residents, and Clinical Fellows—as well as Faculty— see All Orthopaedic Surgery Profiles on the School of Medicine CAP Profiles website.