Excellence in Patient Care
The faculty are recognized as excellent clinicians, providing care for the most difficult problems in orthopaedic surgery. We look forward to being able to provide enhanced orthopaedic care for our patients. The Stanford University Department of Orthopaedic Surgery is dedicated to providing exceptional patient care in the fields of orthopaedic surgery and musculoskeletal medicine, focusing on patient care in each of these orthopaedic subspecialties:
- Arthritis and Joint Replacement Service
- Child and Adult Hip Preservation Center
- Foot and Ankle Services
- Hand and Upper Extremity
- Orthopaedic Spine Center
- Orthopaedic Surgical Oncology Program
- Orthopaedic Trauma Service
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Clinic
- Physical Medicine and Rehabiliation Division
- Sports Medicine Clinic
Stanford Orthopaedics ranked amongst top in the U.S.
U.S. News and World Report name Stanford Hospital as one of the top 10 hospitals in the U.S, Stanford Hospitals also ranked in 13 adult specialities including Orthopaedics.